Drunk Yoga FAQ
Q: What exactly is a Drunk Yoga class?
A: A Drunk Yoga class consists of a brief happy hour, followed by a fun and beginner-friendly 45-minute vinyasa sequence with wine in-hand.
Q: Where does Drunk Yoga happen?
A: Right now, DY Classes are held regularly at Grey Lady NYC, Drexler’s, Our Wicked Lady and Solfire. Check our EVENTS PAGE for upcoming special events that are open to the public.
Q: Can I do Drunk Yoga if I’m not a yogi?
A: YES! Drunk Yoga is for yogis and non-yogi’s alike. The only thing you need for Drunk Yoga is an attitude of gratitude and an appreciation that happiness is health.
Q: How many drinks do I get during Drunk Yoga? Do I get “drunk”?
A: Guests drink approximately two glasses of wine throughout a Drunk Yoga class. Enough to feel happy-tipsy at the end. We do not let you have enough to get drunk; excessive drinking before or during class is prohibited.
Q: Do I HAVE to drink wine at Drunk Yoga?
A: Nope! We have plenty of water and other non-alcoholic beverages for you to enjoy.
Q: Can I come by myself or should I come with friends?
A: Whether you come alone or with friends, you’ll find a community of friends at Drunk Yoga. It’s a very open, communal environment.
Q: Are there any rules to Drunk Yoga?
A: Yes! But only to ensure safety and optimal fun. Here they are:
- Consume no more than one glass of wine before glass begins. Do not pre-game--less is more in Drunk Yoga!
- No refills during the yoga portion of the class.
- Drunk Yoga is not B.Y.O.B. Guests are only allowed to drink the wine provided by the host.
- Hydrate! Drunk Yoga is best enjoyed by those who are happy, healthy and hydrated. Water is provided before, during and after the class and guests are encouraged to indulge in it!
- Other “game rules” are introduced during class by your Drunk Yoga teacher. These are designed to help you feel and share good vibes with your classmates.
- Have fun!
Q: Where can I sign up for a class?
A: Click here to find a class!
Any additional questions you want answered? Head over here.