Drunk Yoga FAQ
Q: What exactly is a Drunk Yoga class?
A: A Drunk Yoga class consists of a brief happy hour, followed by a fun and beginner-friendly 45-minute vinyasa sequence with wine in-hand.
Q: Where does Drunk Yoga happen?
A: Right now, DY Classes are held regularly at The Grey Lady and Drexler’s. Check our EVENTS PAGE for upcoming special events that are open to the public.
Q: Can I do Drunk Yoga if I’m not a yogi?
A: YES! Drunk Yoga is for yogis and non-yogi’s alike. The only thing you need for Drunk Yoga is an attitude of gratitude and an appreciation that happiness is health.
Q: How many drinks do I get during Drunk Yoga? Do I get “drunk”?
A: Guests drink approximately two glasses of wine throughout a Drunk Yoga class. Enough to feel happy-tipsy at the end. We do not let you have enough to get drunk; excessive drinking before or during class is prohibited.
Q: Do I HAVE to drink wine at Drunk Yoga?
A: Nope! We have plenty of water and other non-alcoholic beverages for you to enjoy.
Q: Can I come by myself or should I come with friends?
A: Whether you come alone or with friends, you’ll find a community of friends at Drunk Yoga. It’s a very open, communal environment.
Q: Are there any rules to Drunk Yoga?
A: Yes! But only to ensure safety and optimal fun. Here they are:
- Consume no more than one glass of wine before glass begins. Do not pre-game--less is more in Drunk Yoga!
- No refills during the yoga portion of the class.
- Drunk Yoga is not B.Y.O.B. Guests are only allowed to drink the wine provided by the host.
- Hydrate! Drunk Yoga is best enjoyed by those who are happy, healthy and hydrated. Water is provided before, during and after the class and guests are encouraged to indulge in it!
- Other “game rules” are introduced during class by your Drunk Yoga teacher. These are designed to help you feel and share good vibes with your classmates.
- Have fun!
Q: Where can I sign up for a class?
A: Click here to find a class!
Any additional questions you want answered? Head over here.